EcoLiving – Certified Space Technology
THE HIDDEN-DANGERS ELIMINATOR
EcoLiving is a Singapore innovation company founded in 2006 to commercialize cutting-edge technology that eliminates hidden dangers such as pathogens and toxins in air, water and environment. Our solutions were used by the most discerning of customers including the Singapore General Hospital.
A WORLD THAT’S SAFER TOMORROW
We believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right and worth doing big. That is why we chase the boldest of visions and that is to make a world that’s safer tomorrow than it is today. Our founder, Steve Chan, is an engineer by training but a truly altruistic person by nature. That is why the entire company is dedicated to creating safer living and working environments for everyone.
To help us achieve our vision, we keep a laser-like focus on delivering these 9 key components that make up our mission:
- Eco-friendly solutions for clean air, water and environment.
- Competitive pricing as we sell necessities, not luxuries.
- Optimal balance between function and performance.
OUR ENEMY: THE UNBALANCED EQUATION
One of the most challenging tasks that any company will face is to find the right balance between the often conflicting demands between price and performance; design and function; standardization and customization; and everything in between.
Defeating this enemy means that we will give customers solutions that have the right mix of all the things they need and that is what keeps us up at night and busy through the day.
MILLIONS OF INVISIBLE GUARDIANS
This is the value proposition that we bring to all customers.
- We protect the air you breathe with millions of superchargedoxygen ions that kill airborneviruses and bacteria, and neutralizes toxic gases.
- We protect the water you drink with powerful Log 4 water purifiers that neutralize 99.99% of waterborne pathogens and heavy metals.
- We protect your environment with advanced plant-based sanitization solutions.
Talk to us today to see how we can help you stay safe and healthy.
Good Enough For Outer Space