IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) Testing
IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) assessment based on Singapore Standards SS554:2016 / NEA Guidelines for Good Indoor Air Quality in Office, Retail, Childcare and Industrial Premises.
IAQ Testing, Analysis, and Assessment Services
Indoor Air Quality Audit
We focuses on assessing all components of environmental problems withinside the indoor environment. Our IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) Test consists of sampling offerings evaluation and identity of airborne and risky contaminants to your indoor premises.
Environment Health Check
We are available to provide consultancy services at any stage of your project. Here are a few of our services:
- Individual IAQ Parameter Testing
- Continuous IAQ Parameters Testing
- IAQ Baseline Profiling
- IAQ Parameter Testing based on EPA and WHO Standards
- IAQ Audit based on Singapore Standards SS554
SS554 TEST PARAMETERS
- Air Temperature
- Air Velocity
- Respirable Suspended Particles
- Particulate Matter (PM) 2.5
- Total Volatile Organic Compounds
- Relative Humidity
- Carbon Dioxide
- Carbon Monoxide
- Total Viable Bacterial Count
- Total Viable Mold Count*
* Optional under the SS554/2016
Forensics of Indoor Environments
Generally, environmental forensics is concerned with identifying the source of contaminants in an indoor environment that affects an individual’s or a population’s comfort and health, such as sick building syndrome and building-related illnesses.
Source identification and pathway analyses of indoor air quality are often misdiagnosed and invisible to the naked eye.”
Buildings can be complex, and the key to a healthy environment, whether residential or commercial, is a comprehensive approach.
We understand that there is more to successful environmental problem resolution than just testing.
A practical solution is provided after we determine the cause and investigate the source.
A service like this greatly reduces the risk of litigation or suits based on negligence.
Testing Services: Microbiological Environmental
Our speciation services can identify the types of microorganisms living in your indoor environment. The results of our microbial analysis can be used to:
- Quantify the level of airborne mold and bacteria counts (CFU/m3)
- Analyze surface samples taken from areas suspected of microbial growth
- Identify the type/s of mold present in the environment which can cause allergic reactions to individual occupant
- Trace the probable underlying cause and determine the root source and pathway of the microorganism. Example: Stachybotrys and Aspergillus Versicolor are most common in water-damaged buildings
- Determine the potential health risks. Example: Certain species of Aspergillus, Penicillium, and Fusarium are potential producers of toxins indoors
We also help and provide consultation with the following:
- Improve Air Quality
- Formaldehyde (HCHO)